Protect Your Building Against Damages From Ground Pressure
Fondaline Studded Damp Protection Membrane provides waterproofing to external foundation walls which are easily damaged when back filling trenches or due to subsequent shrinkage and ground movement.
Further, in the event of a crack formation in the primary waterproof layer, Fondaline provides protection. when laid horizontally, Fondaline offers durable protection against rising damp. It is easily integrated into the structural design of the floor.
- Equalizes damp pressure between base and floor covering.
- Protect floor covering from damp
- Ability to withstand high loadings
- Cushioning effect of stud for improving walking comfort with floating floors
- Quick and Simple to Install
- Improves Indoor environment
- Long life expectancy
- Has a higher water vapor resistance than normal building polyethylene film