April 26, 2022
The Hydroseal brand is an environmentally-friendly roofing coating and waterproof systems whose products are designed to provide permanent solutions to leakage and other water related problems in a building.
Hydroseal coat will not peal, crack or blister as a result of a defect in the product as it is wear-resistant and hard to damage. The Hydroseal coat resists ponding water, acid rain and chemical pollutants to protect from chemical spills and fallout damage and it is extremely UV resistant. With no special training or equipment required to install, it is easy to apply and cleanup.
Some other uses of Hydroseal includes:
- Waterproofing foundation walls
- Waterproofing basements
- Lining water-retaining structures
- Waterproofing masonry shrubbery boxes
- Priming structural and lightweight concrete for roofing
- Priming and texturing walkways and masonry decks