Most homeowners can spot obvious roof problems, such as missing or flapping tiles, without climbing on the roof.
Other types of damage, however, are not as visible to the untrained eye, which is why it’s important to get a professional opinion.
A professional inspection of roofing and related areas is the only way to determine the exact condition of the roof infrastructure.
This is essential in order to decide whether or not you need repairs.
Think of it as a small investment that can save you the huge expense of serious repairs. Worse still, a damaged roof can become the cause of personal injuries, damage to building and possessions, and possible property value devaluation.
Your project is as important to us as it is to you and that is why the complimentary survey report you receive will examine all aspects of your roof, consider the problematic areas and propose the right waterproofing solution to meet the needs of the building and that of each roof area. Utilising scientific testing methods like moisture mapping will additionally pinpoint any water ingress so that informed decisions can be made on the exact repair and refurbishment works required.
Our standard surveys are carried out without charge.
Our roof reports encompass:
* Analysing the current roof covering and investigating the deck structure.
* Consideration of drainage effectiveness and falls.
* Detailing of all roof penetrations and connecting interfaces.
* Implications of any additional weight loading.
* Wind uplift calculations and required fixing methods and restraint.
* Recommending the correct course of action and remedial measures necessary.
* Impartially specifying the right waterproofing system to meet building needs and budget.
Our goal is to give you the best service and quality installation possible.
Not only does this assure you have a long lasting roof protecting your home, but it also makes you feel comfortable referring your friends, family and neighbours to Plusworld Roofing, as well as using our company for your other home projects.
After our final walk through inspection with you. Our project manager will prepare a job completion report.
This is where you make sure they have done everything they said they would do. In the report will be your workmanship and manufacturers warranty certificate, and final invoice.